Friday, February 26, 2010

I AM READY TO LET YOU GO.

Hello people. Today is a very calming Friday, because its a public holiday means no school means i don't have to wake up early. I was browsing my old friends Facebook and MySpace and suddenly i realised that i missed them so much, and we didn't contact for such a long time. Sometimes i felt like i'm a bad friend, because even i missed them like hell, i show no effort in contacting them or telling them how much i missed them. But its not like im a veryvery bad friend, i do contact them sometimes. I'm actually very sensitive in friendship's issues. It's just that i never show that to my friends, even if they accidentally hurt me inside. That is me. It is very hard for me to show my feeling, and i like to keep things to myself. I love my old friends, i appreciate them cause they've always been there for me. But that is the old story. I'm starting a new chapter now. When i'm with them, i always felt like i am nobody, i am alone, it's like i was left behind, like it's only me who had to come to them. I've been feeling like that for years,and i'm very tired. I always cried when i thought about them, because of this. I push myself to be strong, because i love them and i know that they love me too (maybe?). No they're not bad, in fact they're very good friends. But maybe they didn't know that sometimes they did hurt me a little. Maybe it's time. If i lost them now, i think i'm ready. Sometimes we just have to let people that we love go, then only we can move on. I have a lot of friends, and i'm happy with my current friends but i don't know why i still feel lonely sometimes, like i'm alone and nobody care about me. And they're the people that i love the most now cause i spend most of my time with them. Wanna know my forever wish? I want to have a bestfriend. I never had one, yes go and pity me i know i'm pathetic. The only person who is close enough to me to be my bestfriend is my boyfriend. I think i'm very weird, because i can be alone, and i can do anything without my friends with me. That's who i am since i was a kid. I'm quite an independent person and i learn not to depend to other people. So guys, do appreciate your close friends or bestfriends, apologise to them if you did hurt them, before it's too late okayh? Because friends play a very big role in your life and without them your life will sucks like hell.

God oh God, if you can listen to me now, can you give me a bestfriend?
8.35pm

No comments:

Post a Comment