Saturday, March 13, 2010

IT'S A LOVE DAY

It's March thirteenth, a big day for me. My very own special love day. Me and Hadry, we've been together for one year. I know to some people, this is like no big deal. But it is to me because he's the longest boyfriend i've ever lived with. We have been through so many things, from good things to the worst. We have gone through the ups and downs. He may not be the best man in the world, he may not have the things that would make me feel like i'm on top of the world. But he has the biggest heart among all, he loves me so much, and i love him so much too. I don't know whether i can lose him or not. You're apart of me now baby.

I don't want anybody else,
because i belong to you,
body and soul.

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SAYANG

No comments:

Post a Comment