Saturday, March 20, 2010

MATILAH SAYA.......

OH noooo diag-fucking-nostic exam gonna start next tuesday yess people i repeat next tuesday.
I have not touch my book yet eventhough it's a one week holiday, you wanna know why?? Coz it's holiday, and holiday means it's the time for my brain to relax from the tension i got from school. Studying during holiday is fuuuuucking hard and impossible. AND yes i do blame my laziness T_T
I've only studied for add maths chapter 2 form 5 hahaha and i'm quite worried for my add maths coz i'm trying not to fail again, i can't stand hearing Pn Jeyanthi go Blablablaaaohhngeelaaaaolalala '-_-
I'm not going to take account this time (again) coz i'm soooo not ready for it and plus i don't want to jam-packed my brain.
So people we'll see how my result went after the exam.


GOOD LUCK DOH EQA

No comments:

Post a Comment