Tuesday, March 16, 2010

YOU'RE THE APPLE OF MY EYES

I just can't keep my eyes off beautiful models. Awh come on i know everybody can't. But i adore them so much! Sheesh, am i weird? I love to watch someone that is beautiful or gorgeous. ANY human being. I hate to see how perfect god created them, how painful my eyes to see something that is so beautiful. That's why when beautiful girls walk passed me, i will definitely STARE, well, in the not-obvious way of course. It's real guys, i like beautiful girls, not that i'm attracted to my own sex, my eyes love seeing things like that. I like seeing beautiful boys too but well this one's a bit dangerous coz i have a boyfriend so you got the idea rite? :D



My favourite model is Miranda Kerr. Goshh can't you see how beautiful she is? Damn.

My current favourite. Models of Victoria's Secret.

How lucky to have a beautiful body like a model, and i've always dreamt for that hahaha but nooooo it will not be a reality coz i'm fugly. huu..

1 comment: